The rotation system combines high flexibility with maximum of supply security due to individually adjustable compartment sizes. This system is suitable for securely guided dispensing of various small or medium-sized items, such as drills, bits and batteries.
- Individually assembled according to your requirements with regard to assortment variety, item size and quantity
- Offers 4 to 48 compartments per level
- Up to 384 different items
- Dispensing of packaging units or single items
The helix based system is the optimal solution for dispensing single units of frequently required auxiliary and operating materials, such as gloves, screwdrivers, spare parts, rechargeable batteries, building supplies, PPE and much more.
- Up to 48 different products and 1,000 units
- Flexible number and sizes of spirals
- Dispensing of single items, advantageous e.g. for gloves
- Fast finding of items due to "storefront effect"
The flap based vending machine ORSY®mat FP enables the storage and provision of various high-quality and bulky commodities and consumables.
- Available in ten variants with up to 72 flaps
- Removal of entire packaging units
- Quickly find the right items
ORSY®mat WGT - Weighing system
The removal of articles from the weighing system works in the same way as with a conventional material cabinet. Due to integrated weighing cells and the stored article weight, several articles can be removed simultaneously in any number. This makes the system particularly flexible and fast. The technology is suitable for a wide variety of articles, e.g. protective suits, adhesive tapes protective goggles, but also bits.
- Up to 80 different articles
- Removal identification through integrated load cells
- For almost all auxiliary and operating materials
- Simultaneous removal of several articles
- Individual removals possible independent of the packaging unit